|>> Order Online | >> ***Incoming Student Ordering Info*** | >> Seating Locations | >> Managing Online | >> Schedules|
***Incoming Student Ticket Information***
- A limited number of tickets will be available to incoming Iowa State students. Student season tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Incoming student season ticket ordering information will be available during orientation.
To be eligible to order student season tickets, you must be a full-time registered student at Iowa State University for the fall semester.
All Sports Package+
Football Season Ticket
+ Men’s Basketball season tickets provide you the opportunity to attend the game provided you are one of the first 2,500 students that arrives for the game. It does not guarantee you admittance to the game. Does not include holiday break games.
Simple to buy
- Purchase online using your student ID number
- Buy now, pay later. Selecting the Ubill payment option allows students to wait until August to pay.
- Tickets on lost or damaged ISU Cards are voided and loaded immediately on the replacement ISU Card received at the ISU Card office.
- Tickets can also be printed at home.*
- For step-by-step instructions on how to print tickets, please click here.
* A $2 ticket authentication and re-issue fee will be charged.
- Can't make it to a game? Forward your tickets to a friend electronically, or print them off.*
- For step-by-step instructions on how to forward or print tickets, please click here.
* A $2 per ticket fee will apply and you may elect to have this paid for by recipient.
Student Ticket Guidelines
Student entrance to Jack Trice Stadium is through Gate 2 only. Students must present their valid ISU Card to be scanned for admission.
Student entrance to Hilton Coliseum is through the North doors only. Students must present their valid ISU Card to be scanned for admission.