2015-16 Promotions Calendar
Youth Wrestling Clubs (must be 8th grade or younger)
Youth wrestling clubs have an exclusive opportunity to claim a complimentary general admission seat for each meet this year.
The process is simple:
- Scroll down to the meet listed below and click on the link for youth wrestling clubs.
- Enter your child's youth wrestling team name.
- Print as many copies as you need... note; there are three vouchers on each page.
- Present voucher at the door for complimentary admission.
- Want to win a great Cyclone prize? Youth club members should print their names on the back of the voucher then drop in the "Youth Wrestling Prize Box" located on the south side of the outer concourse. Winners will be randomly drawn and notified during each meet.
If you would like us to add your youth wrestling club to our database, please follow this link and complete the questionnaire.
High School Wrestling Teams
High school wrestling teams can receive free admission to all home dual meets. Simply send an official team roster to the Iowa State Athletics Marketing Office. Rosters can be emailed to email@example.com (subject line: Iowa State Wresting FREE ADMISSION) or by fax 515-294-2988 (attention: Marketing). Rosters will not be accepted the day of the meet.
|Thursday, Nov. 12||Midland University
|Sunday, Nov. 15||Harold Nichols Cyclone Open|
|Sunday, Nov. 29||Iowa (Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series)|
|Saturday, Dec. 12||Wyoming|
|Thursday, Jan. 31||Central Michigan|
|Sunday, Feb. 14||West Virginia|