Can't make it to the game? Follow Assistant Director for Athletics Communications, Matt Shoultz, as he blogs live from the Jack Trice Stadium pressbox during Saturday's game. Fans can submit questions during the live game blog. Enter your email address below for an email reminder to follow the blog.
Thursday, Sept. 30: FCS Channel Listing for Saturday's Game
See below for a listing of cable and dish carriers that will show Saturday's game (on Fox College Sports) vs. Texas Tech. The game will kickoff at 6 p.m.
>> DirecTV: Channel 623
>> Dish Network: ***Dish Network does NOT carry Fox College Sports***
>> Mediacom: Channel 173 (must purchase sports pack, call Mediacom to sign-up)
Wednesday, Sept. 29: Player Interviews (Print and Broadcast Rooms)
Click the links below for interviews with Iowa State players previewing Saturday's game vs. Texas Tech, conducted Monday. Select Cyclone players meet with both broadcast and print media in different rooms (thus different questions and answers.)
Limited Edition "Forever Proud" Poster Given Away to First 10,000 Saturday
A limited edition "Forever Proud" poster featuring head coach Paul Rhoads will be given away to the first 10,000 fans at the guest services locations on the east and west concourses throughout this Saturday’s game.
Tuesday, Sept. 28: Lil Clone Club Members Get Pre-Game Field Access
Join us for our third-annual Lil Clone Club Pregame Field Access event this Saturday, October 2. All Lil Clone Club members are invited to stand on the field at Jack Trice Stadium and welcome the Cyclone football team as they take the field before the 6 p.m. kick off versus Texas Tech.
Please read this important information regarding the event and to be prepared for gameday:
- For children to gain access the football field, they must have their membership card with them.
- It’s best to have the membership card on their lanyard and visible to the Iowa State staff and security for access to the field.
- Only one parent/chaperone per family is allowed on the field.
- Be ready to enter the tarmac of the field at the 20 minute mark on the clock (approx. 5:40 pm).
- You may enter at the following Gates (and exit from the same Gate) to get to the field
Northeast Zone will enter/exit field using east ramp (located inside Gate 1).
Northwest Zone will enter/exit field using the west ramp and field gate at bottom
of Section 1 (located inside Gate 5).
South Zone will use a number of gates.
- Please reference this field map. Lil Clone Club members/chaperones will stand on the field in one of the three red sections (depending on which Gate you enter). You will not be allowed to run across the field to get to another section.
- Important: There is limited space in the Northeast and Northwest zones. Fans are encouraged to stand in the South zone where more fans can be accommodated.
- The Cyclone football team tentatively enters field at 6:06 p.m.
- Everyone must then exit the field immediately after team enters the field to avoid delay-of-game penalty. You will be instructed by security to do so - so be on the alert.
Our Athletics Communications department released an updated depth chart and game notes for Saturday's game vs. Texas Tech. Click the links below to access those PDF files. Be sure to watch head coach Paul Rhoads' archived media conference by clicking the embedded video player.
Sophomore linebacker Jake Knott was named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week by the league for his 11-tackle, one forced fumble/one interception performance vs. Northern Iowa Saturday. Knott second on the team in tackles (35) and is tied for 6th in the nation and second in the Big 12 with three interceptions on the season.