Tent Sales Timeline
The Cyclone Tent program is the most exclusive tailgating opportunity on Iowa State football game days. The excitement of the Cyclone Tent program is perfect for: corporate outings, alumni gatherings, social parties, fraternity or sorority socials, birthday parties or anniversaries.
Two types of tents, standard and auxiliary, are available for purchase.
Game tickets would need to be purchased in addition to the tent. Tickets can be purchased on the tent order form, along with the tent, or seperately. Group prices may be available for certain games based on quantity purchased.
Have questions? Call the Iowa State Athletics Marketing Department at (515) 294-3558 or click here to send your question by email.
Season Tent Order Form
Single-Game Standard Tent
*$620 ISU Org.
|- Season tent buyers have priority on location of tent
- Same location for all games
- Includes six parking passes
|- A limited number are available
- Location is determined by date & time of purchase and receipt of full payment
- Includes four parking passes
|*To receive the reduced price, payment must come from an Iowa State University Organization.|
- Tents cannot be reserved without full payment.
- Payment options: Check, Visa, MasterCard & Discover or Iowa State Intramural.
- Group tickets are not available on the day of the game.
- All tent & ticket orders are final once payment has been processed.
- Tents & tickets are based on availability.
Tent purchasers may use any caterer. Below is a list of vendors who have provided contact information.
Would you like your catering
Simply click here to register... it's free!
|Boondoggle BBQ||Don Denner||(515) 371-5061||Website|
|Cookies Etc.||Mary Jo Banwart||(515) 663-2211||Website|
|Cottage on Broad||Chris Hansen||(515) 733-4376||Website|
|Cuppy's Coffee Smoothies & More||Eric McVey||(515) email@example.com||Website|
|Dahl's Foods||Rob Gutierrez||(515) firstname.lastname@example.org||Website|
|Downhome Cookin' & BBQ Co.||Dena Milhous||(515) 231-1381|
|Fabulous BBQ & Catering||(515) 597-8256||info@BFABBBQ.com||Website|
|Hickory Park Restaurant Co, Catering||Jennifer Meiman||(515) email@example.com||website|
|Hilton Garden Inn of Ames||Kerry Foster||(515) 598-4109||Website|
|Hy-Vee (West Ames)||Dan Meyer||(515) firstname.lastname@example.org||Website|
|Hy-Vee (Lincoln Center)||Greg Milligan or Michelle Wild||(515) email@example.com|
|Iowa Outlaws BBQ||Kyle Brown||(515) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lynch BBQ||Chris Bouska||(800) 386-6454||Website|
|Panera Bread Catering||Sara Slade||(515)email@example.com||Website|
|Smokey D's BBQ||Darren Wirth||(515) firstname.lastname@example.org||Website|
|Smokin' Caboose BBQ||Jason Berg||(515) 451-5907||Website|
|Top Shelf Grilling||Joe Toillion||(515) email@example.com|
|3 Blind Pigs BBQ||Jack Konz||(515) firstname.lastname@example.org||Website|
|ISU Catering||Jeffrey Miller||(515) email@example.com||Website|
|Jack's Beef Delight & BBQ||Carol Vincent||(515) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Charter Bus Parking (NEW GUIDELINES) - download map
- All Cyclone Club parking lots open at 7 a.m. General public parking lots open six hours prior to kick-off.
- Charter buses will be directed by attendants to park in designated space around Hilton Coliseum.
- Charter bus parking is $50 (cash only). Fee may be waived for Cyclone Tent buyers if notified in advance of the game (no later than Wednesday, 5 p.m.). Please contact Nathan Terry by email.
- Charter bus parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Charter buses will be directed to specific areas by parking attendants (see map below).
- Tailgating is prohibited at or near designated charter bus parking.
- Once parked, buses will not be permitted to leave until the conclusion of the game.
- To help accommodate as many charter buses as possible, we ask that you please contact Brian Honnold, Assistant Director of Event Management at least two days prior to the game: phone 515-294-5527, email.