|>> Order Online | >> Seating Locations | >> Managing Online | >> Schedules|
Ticket Distribution Procedure for Men's Basketball vs. Kansas
The Iowa State Athletics Department is adjusting its men's basketball student ticket distribution procedures for the game against Kansas on Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015. As a men's basketball student season ticket holder, we want to share important information with you regarding the modified student ticket policy.
We encourage men’s basketball student season ticket holders to familiarize themselves with the following changes:
1. Ticket distribution will occur at Hilton Coliseum beginning at Noon on Saturday, Dec. 6.
2. Camping will not be permitted until the conclusion of the men's basketball game on Thursday, Dec. 4
3. Student ticket holders will be required to present their ISUCard or a pre-printed ticket at the north doors of Hilton Coliseum in order to obtain a ticket.
4. One ticket will be issued per person.
5. Student ticket holder or a representative of a student ticket holder must be present.
6. All student tickets will be reserved seating.
7. Students who wish to be seated together must arrive and remain in line together. If a student ticket holder steps out of the line, he/she risks losing their spot in line.
8. Once scanned in, students will line-up along the outer concourse in the order in which they entered.
9. Lost or stolen tickets CANNOT be replaced.
10. A refund of $6.60 will be issued to students turned away at the door (on Dec. 6) following the distribution of all tickets.
As a reminder, ESPN requested the athletics department be flexible with scheduling the start time for the Kansas game to possibly accomodate ESPN's College GameDay that morning in Hilton Coliseum. As a result, we felt it was important to modify the student ticket distribution plan for the Kansas game in order to best accomodate our loyal student ticket holders who will want to attend both ESPN's College GameDay and the basketball game that evening.
Lastly, we ask any students ticket holders that have already forwarded or printed their Kansas ticket and given their ticket to someone else, please pass this important information on to them.
***Incoming Student Ticket Information***
Due to the demand for tickets, new this year, the athletics department will implement a lottery system for incoming students to purchase the All-Sports Package, Football Season Tickets and Cy’s Pass. This new process will give incoming students an equal opportunity to purchase any of these packages.
Incoming students have until July 4 to sign up for the lottery. Information on how to sign up for the lottery will be distributed at orientation.
Students can sign up for the All-Sports Package, Football only and/or Cy’s Pass. Students, who sign up for one of the packages and are selected in the lottery, will be notified by email by the week of July 28 with which package they received.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will be automatically charged on the students’ U-Bill if they are selected.
If you have any questions in regards to the process please contact the Iowa State Athletics Ticket Office at 888-478-2925.
To be eligible to order student season tickets, you must be a full-time registered student at Iowa State University for the fall semester.
All Sports Package+ - SOLD OUT
Football Season Ticket - SOLD OUT
+ Men’s Basketball season tickets provide you the opportunity to attend the game provided you are one of the first 2,500 students that arrives for the game. It does not guarantee you admittance to the game. Does not include holiday break games.
Simple to buy
- Purchase online using your student ID number
- Buy now, pay later. Selecting the Ubill payment option allows students to wait until August to pay.
- Tickets on lost or damaged ISU Cards are voided and loaded immediately on the replacement ISU Card received at the ISU Card office.
- Tickets can also be printed at home.*
- For step-by-step instructions on how to print tickets, please click here.
* A $2 ticket authentication and re-issue fee will be charged.
- Can't make it to a game? Forward your tickets to a friend electronically, or print them off.*
- For step-by-step instructions on how to forward or print tickets, please click here.
* A $2 per ticket fee will apply and you may elect to have this paid for by recipient.
Student Ticket Guidelines
Student entrance to Jack Trice Stadium is through Gate 2 only. Students must present their valid ISU Card to be scanned for admission.
Student entrance to Hilton Coliseum is through the North doors only. Students must present their valid ISU Card to be scanned for admission.