Tammy Rueckert ranks as one of the most dominating pitchers in Iowa State softball history. Rueckert, a native of Columbus Junction, Iowa, is still among the all-time pitching leaders in school history while earning Big Eight All-Tournament honors three times.
- Three-time Big Eight All-Tournament selection (1978, 1979, 1980)
- Pitched and recorded the win in the decisive game to give ISU the 1978 Big Eight Tournament Championship in 1978
- Won 17 of ISU’s 23 games in 1980
- Won 12 games and recorded a 0.89 ERA, the fourth-best single-season total in school history, to help ISU notch its best-ever season winning percentage (.771) in 1979
- Her 46 career wins ranks third all-time in school history
- Compiled a 1.05 career ERA, the third-best mark in ISU history