Cyclone Fan Fest is a free, interactive sports festival held in Hilton Coliseum
Save the Date!
- Aug. 23rd, 2015 from Noon to 2 p.m.
- FREE parking in lots C3-C6
AUTOGRAPHS AND INTERACTIONS
- Senior football players/Paul Rhoads
- Men’s basketball team/Steve Prohm
- Women’s basketball team/Bill Fennelly
- Women’s volleyball team
- Wrestling team
- Men’s/women’s cross country teams
- Men’s/Women’s track & field teams
- Men’s/women’s golf teams
- Women’s gymnastics team
- Women’s softball team
- Women’s swimming and diving team
- Women’s tennis team
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- Face painting
- Balloon artist
- Inflatable attractions
- Temporary tattoos
- Pictures with Cy and the Spirit Squad
- Photo booth
- Pete Taylor Media Room
- Men’s and Women’s Basketball locker room tours
- Dance team
- Sign up for Jr. Cyclone Club
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I park?
- Parking will be in lots C3-C6 and is FREE
How much does Fan Fest cost?
- Fan Fest is a totally free event!
Is Hilton Coliseum handicap accessible?
- Yes, the handicap accessible entrances are located at the lower west doors. There is an elevator located just inside the doors, which will take you to ground level and concourse level.
How many autographs and pictures can I take with the coaches and players?
One autograph or photo allowed per person.