Andrew Parker ended his career as one of the most prolific scorers in Iowa State basketball history while donning the Cardinal and Gold from 1976-79. The Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., native led the Big Eight in scoring twice, earning First-Team All-Big Eight accolades in 1978 and 1979. An honorable mention All-American in 1978, Parker is just one of three players in Iowa State history to lead the conference in scoring multiple times (Zaid Abdul-Aziz & Marcus Fizer).
- Two-time First-Team All-Big Eight selection (1978, 1979).
- Led the Big Eight in scoring twice (1978- 22.4; 1979- 20.3).
- UPI Honorable Mention All-American in 1978.
- Led Iowa State to a second-place finish (9-5) in the Big Eight in 1978.
- One of three players in school history to lead the conference in scoring multiple times.
- Ended his career with the third-most points in school history (1,531).
- Was the 46th pick in the 1979 NBA Draft to the Washington Bullets.