|>> Order Online | >> Seating Locations | >> Managing Online | >> Schedules|
***Incoming Student Ticket Information***
Due to the demand for tickets, new this year, the athletics department will implement a lottery system for incoming students to purchase the All-Sports Package, Football Season Tickets and Cy’s Pass. This new process will give incoming students an equal opportunity to purchase any of these packages.
Incoming students have until July 2 to sign up for the lottery. Information on how to sign up for the lottery will be distributed at orientation.
Students can sign up for the All-Sports Package, Football only and/or Cy’s Pass. Students, who sign up for one of the packages and are selected in the lottery, will be notified by email by the week of Aug. 3 with which package they received.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will be automatically charged on the students’ U-Bill if they are selected.
If you have any questions in regards to the process please contact the Iowa State Athletics Ticket Office at 888-478-2925.
To be eligible to order student season tickets, you must be a full-time registered student at Iowa State University for the fall semester.
All Sports Package+ - SOLD OUT TO CURRENT IOWA STATE STUDENTS
Football Season Ticket - SOLD OUT
+ Men’s Basketball season tickets provide you the opportunity to attend the game provided you are one of the first 2,500 students that arrives for the game. It does not guarantee you admittance to the game. Does not include holiday break games.
Simple to buy
- Purchase online using your student ID number
- Buy now, pay later. Selecting the Ubill payment option allows students to wait until August to pay.
- Tickets on lost or damaged ISU Cards are voided and loaded immediately on the replacement ISU Card received at the ISU Card office.
- Tickets can also be printed at home.*
- For step-by-step instructions on how to print tickets, please click here.
* A $2 ticket authentication and re-issue fee will be charged.
- Can't make it to a game? Forward your tickets to a friend electronically, or print them off.*
- For step-by-step instructions on how to forward or print tickets, please click here.
* A $2 per ticket fee will apply and you may elect to have this paid for by recipient.
Student Ticket Guidelines
Student entrance to Jack Trice Stadium is through Gate 2 only. Students must present their valid ISU Card to be scanned for admission.
Student entrance to Hilton Coliseum is through the North doors only. Students must present their valid ISU Card to be scanned for admission.