Spring walk-on tryouts will be held on Monday, Jan. 20 at a time TBA. There will be a mandatory meeting on Thursday, Jan. 16 at 7 a.m. in the new Bergstrom Football Complex. You will enter the main doors which are located on the Northeast side of the complex.
The walk-on tryouts are for Iowa State students only. High school students are not eligible to tryout. In order to tryout, you will need to do the following:
1. Complete all medical information (click here)
2. Must have updated physical (click here)
3. Must have all lab work completed including sickle cell testing (NCAA Requirement).
4. Provide a copy of current insurance card
5. If you tried out in the FALL and had all your paperwork at that time, you will not need to do all of the above information. This is just for the Fall of 2013.
You must have all this completed and ALL MEDICAL TESTING MUST BE COMPLETED AND IN HAND PRIOR TO THE MANDATORY MEETING in order to tryout. Failure to have all correct information will forfeit your chance to compete for a roster spot. Once spots are chosen, you will then have to pass all the eligibility requirements set forth by the NCAA. Failure to meet those will requirements will result in your spot being denied.
Please contact Gerrit Chernoff at email@example.com with questions.