2014 Jack Trice Stadium Fan Information
More from Cyclones.tv
Iowa State Athletics officials have identified the best ways to accommodate the construction, keep fans safe and deliver the best possible experience.
“With our accelerated construction timetable, it’s imperative that we make major progress on the south end of the stadium throughout the upcoming season,” Chris Jorgensen, Senior Associate AD said. “We are asking for patience and cooperation from fans as the facility undergoes significant changes throughout the season. There will be modifications to game-day procedures from prior years. Our primary focus is to ensure a safe environment and provide a great game day experience.”
For the upcoming season, the facility will operate differently in the opening five games than the last two contests as construction at the south end progresses. Information will be forthcoming on operational changes for the final two home games.
• Fans should enter Jack Trice Stadium using the gate number printed on their ticket.
• Pedestrian access between the east and west sides of the stadium will be limited.
• Entrance to the stadium at the south end will be limited, but Gate 3 (south end) will have both a southwest and southeast entry point. Only fans sitting in the SEZ bleachers or the south hillsides should plan to use the Gate 3 entrances.
• Walking paths (inside Gate 3) will provide access to the hillsides and bleachers at the south end of the stadium
• The most efficient route into the stadium for fans not sitting in the south bleachers or hillsides will be through Gate 4 or 5 (for patrons with seats on the west side of the stadium) or Gate 2 or 1 (for fans with seats on the east side).
• Courtesy carts will be available (inside the SW or SE side of Gate 3, or Gate 1 or Gate 5) for individuals needing assistance to reach the stadium concourse. That service will run from 90 minutes before kickoff to 10 minutes into the first quarter.
• Approximately 160 single game medical accessible public parking spots will be available in lots S2 and S3 at the south end of the stadium. Those spots (for fans with a state-issued handicap permit) are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• The fans parking in Lots S2 or S3, who need special assistance, can access a courtesy cart inside Gate 3 (see map below) for transportation to the concourse level
• There will be no single-game ticket sales at the south end of the stadium this fall. If single-game tickets are available for purchase, they will be sold at the ticket trailer near Gate 5 (north end) only.
• There will be limited concessions and restrooms amenities in the south end zone.
• Given the limited seating area on the hillsides, activities like throwing footballs, etc. will be discouraged.
The Athletics Department thanks the fans, in advance, for their cooperation and patience.