Every Letterwinner has the opportunity to pay forward the support to the next generation of student-athletes at Iowa State. Each person has a story to tell, a memory they will never forget, or a moment that changed their life because of the opportunities Iowa State Athletics and the Letterwinners Club provided.
Membership dues are used to champion an environment for excellence both in competition and in the classroom. Members have exclusive opportunities to mentor, network, and support current student-athletes who are in the middle of their story and building memories that will last a lifetime.
Active Member Benefits
- Membership Dues are 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE. You get all of the benefits listed below and a full tax deduction in the process.
- Discount on season tickets for football and men’s and women’s basketball for the donation reserved sections, approximately 15%. Required donation of $100 or more to the Cyclone Club for priority seating.
- Up to two (2) game tickets provided complimentary for your respective sport reunion. Reserved only for Iowa State home events. (Excludes Big 12 or NCAA hosted competition).
- Two (2) free general admission passes to all home Olympic sport events. (Excluding Iowa State vs Iowa wrestling meet).
- Discounted rates at all club events including Hall of Fame, Reunions, and game day hospitality areas.
- Exclusive Letterwinners Club Clothing line, replacement Letter Jackets, Letter plaques, and other merchandise.
- Discounts on in-store ISU merchandise at our following partners: Cy’s Locker Room - 20% off all merchandise, Dogtown University - 25% off all regular priced merchandise, The Stadium (Des Moines) -10% off all merchandise, and University Bookstore - 15% off clothing and gifts.
- Priority to purchase single game tickets, away game tickets, and Bowl game tickets (subject to availability).
- Membership provides multiple networking oppotunities opportunities and countless other intangible benefits.
returning customers, please login here.